Thanks for stopping by. My name is Nico Zazworka and I am a computer scientist. I received my MS and PhD from the University of Maryland and where I was a member of the Experimental Software Engineering Group at the Department of Computer Science. I am currently working at Elsevier Information Systems GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany. I also have been working at the Fraunhofer Center for Experimental Software Engineering in College Park, Maryland.
My expertise and work resides in the following areas:
- Helping organizations implementing Process Maturity Models (CMMI, SPICE, ISO etc.). I recently consulted Keymind in implementing and achieving CMMI Levels 4 and 5.
- Development of tailored Software Measurement and Visualization Tools that support project management and process improvement.
- Evaluate how existing data sources, such as configuration management systems, can help to unobtrusively and quantitatively assess Process Performance and Conformance of software development processes.
- Understand the applicability and utility of the Technical Debt metaphor in software projects, as well as, evaluating the effectiveness of program analysis techniques to identify code and design debt.
- Evaluating how Code Smells and static analysis tools can help to predict defect and change prone code.
- Design efficient visualization techniques that help identifying Security Attacks.
- Bridge the gap between software measurement and Quality and Business Goals of organizations.
Adobe Acrobat document [337.3 KB]